Wednesday 20 July 2022

The Teenage Journals of Royce- Thursday 23, 12,1999 (Cloudy)

 Thursday 23, 12,1999 (Cloudy)☁


It is near the year 2000, and everyone is excited about it. I'm celebrating it at Bangsar, Pa's usual drinking place.

I'm now writing this on his working desk. He's just right in front of me and he does not know that I'm writing on my diary. I mean he doesn't even know that I have a diary. hehehe....☺

I've already graduated from Lai Meng and I've left all my friend with that school, I'll just have to make new friends at my new school. UPSR results were already out last month...A's and B's. 〰

The Sarawak trip last month was tiring especially the jungle trekking. I got left behind! with some other slower than me students. at least I wasn't last. It was quite fun though.

My piano lessons for the next week and the week after are just nice public holidays, meng long and ah teng's exams are dead at last. I'm so happy it is.

These days Meng Long just complains about her hamster who has been eaten by her other hamster, I wish she'd just eat her hamsters and say "Haha! I'm a big fat hamster who eats other hamsters because I have no sense, haha, don't blame me! just like me! big & fat!"🕃


By Royce at age 12

No comments: