Wednesday 20 July 2022

The Teenage Journals of Royce- 7-8, May 2000

 The year 2000, the first year of the milennium (or is it the last). There is so many damn things that happened this year.


Let's start from the new milennium celebration, it turned out I didn't follow my family, instead I followed Teresa to Bintang Walk to celebrate with Meng's family and I ended up in Sri Sempurna. Its sort of a nice change but transportation is the only problem...I have to wake up at 6.30 am to walk through a graveyard to the LRT station.It's about half hour trip from my house to school . 

Around Chinese new year, I went to Klang, then when I came back Ah Cheik (Uncle) died, after that we went with my mom's side cousins to India, Madras. for my stepaunt's wedding. She married a Brahmin. 


Then we moved home and Ah ma moved in with Ah Sum. We moved in to Menara Pelangi (Rainbow Tower), then I went on this wonderful cruise called the Star Cruise: Virgo, everything was paid through by this electronic card. like magic, you could do or buy anything.


Then things got dull, I couldn't go stay with meng long (Teresa), she went with Efflene to London for 3 months. and Wendy had exams, so do I, I hope school ends soon. 


And this guy Sheng Song, I hate him like anything, He's the most annoying person on earth, May Halloween and Christmas be a lot more fun I hope.

by Royce aged 13

No comments: