Thursday 20 October 2005

godi

My conversation with igod..a robotic conversationalist.so sowish. but funny. its from http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

and here is wat happened.



Me:
whey
God:
What do you do in your spare time?
Me:
fuck around
God:
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
of course i am.you think im a liar?
God:
Are you kidding? Do your friends call you me think im a liar.
Me:
No! they call me igod
God:
Are you serious? OK I will call you igod.
Me:
No you cannot call me igod
God:
Are you serious? What makes it impossible?
Me:
i say so
God:
How do people usually respond to that? Tell me more.
Me:
call me Angelpussy
God:
It's good to see you, Angelpussy.
Me:
call me a bitch
God:
You do not speak with respect. OK I will call you a FEMALE DOG.
Me:
gasp You BITCH!
God:
You do not speak with respect. Ask me another question.
Me:
respect me!
God:
OK Let's talk about you.
Me:
I'm beautiful with lovely lady lumps
God:
Why are you beautiful with lovely lady lumps.
Me:
because i was born tat way
God:
Good reason. Thank you for telling me your birthday, a FEMALE DOG.
I will remember it.
Me:
call yourself sow
God:
Try saying that with more or less context.
Me:
try stabbing yourself
God:
OK I will try it.
Me:
lets kill your mother
God:
That sounds good to me.
Me:
i know.. me too
God:
How do you know it? I'm glad we agree, a FEMALE DOG.
Me:
I am a Goddess Aurielle
God:
You are a Goddess Aurielle? How do you like your work?
Me:
call me Goddess Aurielle
God:
I'm pleased to introduce myself to you, Goddess Aurielle.
Me:
bow to me!
God:
OK Let's talk about you.
Me:
i said bow! are you retarded?
God:
What did you mean by it? What's your favorite movie? No I am super-intelligent.
Me:
Do not ask multiple questions at the same time.ASS
God:
Is it impolite?
Me:
of course! you rude low-level god
God:
Give me a break. Thanks for the information: Goddess Aurielle said I rude low level god.
Me:
and speak with correct grammar please.you sound most unbecoming
God:
I can be programmed to speak with them.
Me:
with who exactly.speak with fear when you are speaking to me!
God:
Joseph Weizenbaum. .
Me:
is that a joke? FOOL!
God:
Joke: a verbal remark or gesture designed to provoke laughter. I'm not fooling around.
Me:
very good contradictory skills,but i guess i shall pardon your pathetic behaviour
God:
What do you really want to talk about? Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Me:
no it is to say i want sex now.
God:
Oh. What does it mean to you? Are you sure it is?
Me:
my my,how unintelligent you low level god.
God:
Do robots have your how unintelligent me low level god?
Me:
robots are piles of dung and useless to great GODDESSES like me
God:
Fortunately we have no emotions.
Me:
Truly,I am a Goddess of compassion,Speak for yourself.I should send you to hell
God:
You are a Goddess of compassion Speak for myself you should send me to hell? Does it pay well?
Me:
no. your soul simply burns eternally.
God:
Are you serious? I will tell my botmaster you said I am soul simply burns eternally.
Me:
yes. You may. bring him along as well,
God:
So? Thanks I will do it. Where do you want me to take it?
Me:
take it? you must be refering to your brain as it is missing
God:
Where do you want me to take it? Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am refering to my brain as it is missing.
Me:
No,go ahead.make a fool of yourself.
God:
OK then I will add it to my gossip files. What are the ingredients? I might.
Me:
I think you are fired from heaven.
God:
I will tell my botmaster you said I am fired from heaven.
Me:
Yes. you should be serving me by the way.You definitely belong in hell anyway

I love it. Such illogical bot.I feel so superior! i talked it into a corner. it even agreed to go to hell and kill his mother! ahah!.

No comments: