Saturday 21 October 2006

Different Light

Different Light

APOLOGIES! for taking sooo long to blog.You hungry readers must be famished for my delicious recipe of creative words. You KNOW you are.

Firstly,I would like to feature the POST of the year-from the SHidio BLOG! (ok ok,so I just don't have anything else to feature).But I really like what the Ketams (whoever these crabs are) put on this post.so cool!
*the following is a snippet from their blog*

Ever wondered how would Doraemon look like in real life?

Heh....


OMG MUST TRY THIS! ITS LIKE WHAT I SEE WHEN I'M REALLY TIRED!
Take this

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i< DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

and paste it in your address bar / URL bar at any website(it is recommended that that website has lots of pics.) And look at miracles unfold.

(Refresh to gain back normality.)

Brought to you by Ketams.

*copied post ends here*

And using a Different Light to look at life,My sister actually has a blog! and I must admit i like the song she had on her blog!What has the world come to these days!
It's by Paris Hilton.Using a different light to look at her,she''s not just a dumb blonde. She's a dumb blonde with really smart advisors! so she sells herself till she's popular.I mean when my chinese educated cousin told me she loved Stars Are Blind even though she didn't know wat the hell Paris was saying. I realise Paris has really made her mark,regardless of how she did it. She still did it. Now lets enjoy her song titled -Screwed- (the one ur listening to)


Now Lets look at what i've been doing in the holidays under a different light.
I just got born in the world of Maple Story

There I now have a family where I am the middle child,got a younger sis and older brother and we are doing well in life.They both take really good care of me.Its amazing how technology has created alternative worlds for us to live in.If i really lived in Maple,I'd be sooo successful!

I went Sssshopping with SailorJupiterJuliana, SailorVenusSamantha,Sailor MercuryChrystal and SailorMarsMay.

We went to Sungei wang to (tai tien hang dong)=Help Heaven Take Action, (geng mo cheng gan)=Bring Justice?something..etc..etc. With amazing celestial fashion sense, we rushed through unknown fashion-freaky stores and saved the day by pointing out the fugliness of certain dress-rags but saving the fashionably correct clothes in our shopping bags. It was an accomplishment for this league of Couture Cops as each returned with a trophy shopping bag. Bravia to all!

I had a Hospital Party! Yes tis true,after the shopping I met up with Stephanie to go see her sister in her room cuz she was in for an MRI scan.When I opened the door,There were 8 or 9 ppl in that small private room! there was a buffet layed out beside the sick bed and steph was asking me to get a Mahjong set right there & then! It was an ironic scene. you might as well just give birth in the graveyard and laugh.LOLAUGH!

I don't have a picture so it was roughly someething like this,you'll get my meaning.The patient Samantha Tham actually escaped from the hospital after midnight to go yum cha!What a fun hospital stay man! and turns out,she didn't even have what we thought was a slipped disc of her spine,it was as she aptly put it,*Muscle Shit* . ("oh!muscle shit" nods Stephanie)

I went to have a Gluttony Fest a.k.a BufFAT with Tim and his mom plus my mom and other calafares.(wahaha i know ur so laughing now Tim).It was at the Regent Hotel.It was a poolside affair and as usual the sky had to piss on our parade.so the wind was blowing like MAD,and the roast was getting...Moist.AHAHAa.so juicy and soaked in rain. Then as I was standing and bemoaning the loss of the lamb.The wind blew a wooden shield? windblocker? divider? yeah,a divider that was next to me down to the ground,and it hit a pile of plates and SMAAASHS
everyone stopped and turned to look at me.AAAAH what is this! so salah lo! I looked like i threw a tantrum cuz the meat was wet.I just walked off with my face the shade of crimson.pet pet things tat just love to happen around me.
ANother entertaining moment was when we were all at coffee bean chatting and My mom Ms Lychee was questioned why she hates this Ms Moley and why doesn't she think of the positive things Ms moley has done instead. My mom's reply was "Oh yes I do,The best thing she did for me was cry when I scolded her.I felt soooo happy" WAHAHWAWHA. I love how legally blonde my mom is. AH its great having Reese Witherspoon as your mother.

No comments: