Monday 30 March 2009

Life for Rent


No! it has nothing to do with Dido's Album, except her song's stuck in my head now.
I am sooooo incredibly stressed right now at looking for a new place to live.

Shut uP! I know you bitches are snickering away, laughing at my suffering here.
You have no idea how tough it is to find a place in Melbourne city when you have a BUDGET, need a good LOCATION and you have just come out of a scary housemate situation.

What if I get another freak for a housemate?! when will the horror end?!!




I feel like one of those idiotic horror movie characters that inevitably stick their heads in all the wrong places. (OohH~ Dark creaky basement, I shall walk down slowly to be attacked)













AHHH!!! LANJIAU! SISTER SANTA MARIA !! Another Freaky Housemate!




Yeah, I have to move out in two days, and I have nowhere to go yet. The anticipation is getting to me. I think I'm just going to end up in the backpackers.

No plan B's, No kind offers, No parents to bail me out.

This is Real life boys and girls. the tough shit. Anyone want to rent my life for a bit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei Key have sex with ICOM staff, Steven Tan and outsider just to get her coursework done.