Monday 7 June 2004

Episode

On this episode
I come home tired and worn out.Cameron highlands was cold n crappy.and by tomorrow im goin off to club med at 5 AM!! talk about tiring vacations.since the ending of last season finale...the holidays start with a big thud.I get consumed by playing ragnarok,the stupid drug game tat makes u play like an idiot because u had to pay big bucks for it.From my point of view,this year is a crossroad of life.what i do now will effect my future greatly.but each road i look down is as dark n mysterious as the next.Afraid to get lost,i'd rather not choose and hope for a lucky wild card.I can sense a big shift in my characther.Just different when i hit 17.Gosh im like areadi havin my mid life crisis.To Choose.i ponder on this in my heart as the days blink by like the seconds.Soon...my time will be up. What will i do? tune in next week when ill be back from a wonderful vacation in club med.Now if only I'LL enjoy it. oH yes and anticipate the soon to come show when our new principal reveals HIS ugly head.(mebe ugly). so far i might be the first of students to know,but our new school principal is a guy named MR CHAN.till next time then.

No comments: