Monday 19 December 2005

Cosplay

On Saturday it was my virgin Cosplaying,I'm personally not so much into anime and manga stuff but many of my frens are,so i decided to explore it instead of condemn it.The hall of the comic fiesta was filled with alien creatures.everyone covered in make up,plastic,glue,color sprays and expensive tailored costumes.Imagine JUST the tailoring could cost 100 to 200!witout accessories and cloth.so those who never cosplayed,its actually hot,expensive and not that fun.Unless you are very into anime I advise u to go as a normal person or with a costume u already own just to have a look at what they do there.But the nice thing about cosplaying is letting urself be ur own fantasy.Halloween's aim is jus to be scary.Some people really come out fantastic,like out of a movie.Well Its another experience gained for me.~*LEVEL UP* enlarges into Winged Royce and flies away.

No comments: