Thursday 10 August 2006

Tagged again.I'd rather be tagged by shopping tags...

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- He decided to raise the matter with his parents,but as usual they were preoccupied with news of war.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
- CRACK! went my bones...


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
-casper meets wendy...(I can't resist anything to do with magic ok!)


4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
- 3 am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 3.20 am


6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- dull whirring of air con, the sound of raindrops outside.crickets..3AM OK!


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- just now.Dinner with family.busy gaining weight.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- people's blogs


9. What are you wearing?
- really comfy tshirt n shorts in complete stripes.


10. Did you dream last night?
- I crashed into this big ass car right in front of me! but instead of panic,i felt annoyance at the slow idiot in front of me.


11. When did you last laugh?
- a while ago,in sabbie's blog ..at the photoshop'd pic of me.


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- My drawings tat ACTUALLY turned out not bad.And my chinese name drawn by a renown chinese calligrapher


13. Seen anything weird lately?
- a firefly in my house! i thought they were extinct in KL. the other day there was a praying mantis around too!


15. What is the last film you saw?
- "CLick" on dad's pirated dvd.


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- A house, investments! put most of it in a bank ,shopping spree and then LIPOSUCTION & PLASTIC SURGERY!~ahah kidding


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
- I'm the first son of the first son of the first son and first of my generation in the Tan Clan. I'm a carrier of the Anemic minor gene,If i marry sumone with that,our child will die with just a little "boo!"


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
-If im realistic,I'd say combine all countries into one,and make me world leader. If i'm in my fantasy world,I'd say let there be magic and give me most of it.

19. Do you like to dance?
- HELLO! its my passion,talent and only form of exercise! room,shower or clubs,i'm happy to shake it!


20. George Bush:
- George Baboosh!


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Xebelle Tan Xian Yu


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Delano Tan Xian Ye


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Considering.....ok considered. yes,I would love to live on a broad road. oh wait! abroad! Yes! I love travelling and new experiences.

I tag ANYONE who reads this and wants to post it too. have fun.

Ok with the weird tag aside.
Today I skipped class again to go shopping. The sad thing is when I tried on a -shirt i really really liked, that was finally on sale with 40% discount...They no longer had my size!! GYAAAAAH! I felt like a Mammoth Whale as I struggled to make the tight t-shirt fit. Alas the t-shirt screamed for me to let go and threatened to sue me for abusive behaviour.I gave up on the t-shirt..but decided that if i couldn't get a change in t-shirt size/;//im gonna change MY size.

Rosie O'Donnell said " I going to get in shape..the shape I choose is Round."

No comments: