Monday 21 May 2007

Secret Diary of the Stressed Prince

The Secret Diary of the Stressed Prince

(an entry taken from the secret diaries of the stressed prince)

March 2, Friday

Suffering-

" Once again I have not slept the whole night and i have my ever trusty lecturer, Leon the Lion, a powerful hypnotic speaker, to make sure my head acts like a ding dong bell, nodding throughout the class. The world is not satisfied with my efforts now. Everything I do seems to be unfinished to somewhere around crappy. I feel sick as Shrek! green fats, ogreness and all. My stomach probably has a rat dying inside. Gosh the lecturer is now talking about death...aiya what has this gotta do with magazine? need to give my life away to finish this project meh? Aiya I very annoyed now! the rat in my stomach is Scratching! dun care! i'm gonna write into Saturday. so not important. Miss my girls- hate my feelings and lameness of self. Hates handwriting. headache x_x Urgh!!
Okla, fine, the idea is quite cool la, makes me feel like doing my creative writing again. When will I have the time again?~~~~~~~~~ Problem is that problems won't go away."


March 6, Tuesday

Siren with the Sore Throat-


" Hi! another day. Another tiring day...I feel odd. People around me acting odd. odd ball. I think that certain things need change. I'm tired of myself. hey Jewel, how you doing? SHUSH la you fool!
How does my life work now? what is it i want? family is at low, work does not matter to me, I'm just going one day at a time, but not going anywhere. I miss being in love...
cry cry cry....Sien -----
Later----
It's been a long time since i wrote diary entries like the past. When my words were fun and exaggerated. Now I feel like a watered down version of myself. Thoughts run wildly in my head nowadays, perhaps it's the lack of sleep. i think a lot about people around me. but on unusual and bizarre stuff. so whatever. This is Tuesday Royce."


These were my past thoughts during march, it has been quite a stressful term, am glad to be over it. Now something to lift spirits up



No comments: