Thursday 28 June 2007

Refusal

Refusal

I refuse to sit back and wait. I refuse to accept this fate. I refuse to be held back!

I will call RMIT, call until their phones melt! call till their ears implode, call till quan yin will make a deal with Shivalingam to let me go, call till they have no choice but to fulfill my request. I've already built up a strong case for myself already. All that's left is to fight for it. Call tomoro.

And to think,, i've gone out happying without the knowledge of this catastrophe . I went lunching and shopping with Yeng Yeng and Tim just 3 daysago .. then later went to Settlers with Tim and Winson .. And played again the next day as well. All this while totally clueless to the horror that would befall me.

Miss my happy carefree and ignorant days.. So true, ignorance is bliss.. Now have to wonder what the hell is happening with my life. I'm so angry I express myself by calling on storms. I'm not Rainaire for nothing.




HEAR ME !
I DON'T CARE IF I DEFY FATE
I WILL BE IN AUSTRALIA BY THIS JULY!

No comments: