Saturday 18 August 2007

Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Ever since coming here, I have not had the time to settle down and watch the movies and shows I've been given and downloaded. finally i have started...

I am now absolutely in love with the Anime that was given to me by the Shidios before I came here. It’s called Lovely Complex. It’s about a tall girl who falls in love with a short guy. The story is totally hilarious and engaging.Especially when they happen to completely remind me of William and Juliana..GYAHAHAHAHA! Woohoohoohuhuhu!

Lovely Complex is a story of a boy and a girl. The girl, Koizumi Risa, is much taller than the average Japanese girl; and the boy, Atsushi Otani, is much shorter than the average Japanese boy. Due to their immense difference in size and constant bickering with each other, the duo is unwillingly the school’s comic relief. As Risa and Otani continue to provide endless laughter for the masses, their friendship develops; and with that, so does Risa’s feelings for Otani...







But It really brought back old memories and made me relive my secondary school days. I can’t believe that I thought there was only 8 episodes at first but later I managed to download the other ten..and still, it’s not complete. But I’m kind of glad there’s more.

It really reminded me of my past a lot and my non-existent love-life. At the end of the first 8 episodes on the cd that lead to a painful rejection, it just seemed like that was it. It seemed like it was the same heartbreaking sad ending that I went through myself; And then period. Nothing more after that. I can’t believe that that simple replay of my life made me cry and emo.

__Then I had to wait for the downloading of ten episodes.__

In the story she fights and fights again for her belief in love. She really gave it all she had even taking blow after blow to her heart; Till she finally gave up for a while. And I cried again at that part because I’ve been there, already giving up the hope of such an idealistic love, accepting it of something more like a thing that only happens to others but not to me. Just like how some people are just born beautiful, and those that try to be and die trying.

Thankfully the rest of what I download does extend the story, adding lots of drama that only too well echo my life. But then it finally leads to actual fulfillment of her dreams and her love does finally return her feelings.

Although something pretty impossible for me, but I can still hope can’t I?




Oh wow!!! I just found out that there is a real-life edition of lovely complex!
It's on Youtube, but it looks quite cheesy and just can't compare to the anime at all ok. AT ALL!
haih,. this totally reignites my desire to learn japanese. then perhaps one day i can visit my relatives in tokyo and live out my own anime! wahahahahaha im so drunk.
And here is a music video edited by some fan for the anime


plus a site where you can download the anime from lovesub:
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1011.html

Comedy,Love-Romance and school life..sigh nostalgia
Here's are some ravings by other fans:
D9ed said:" ep 18 is the best!!!! i was soo surprised!!!! omg i should replay it over like a millions times!!!!"
Lakbhita Said:"this is one of my favorite episodes. i couldnt stop giggling. thats one of the best gifts she ever had, imo.
"

Wolkpack otaku said:" I watched episode 18. Two immediate comments I must make. 1. This is the best directed episode in my opinion of the series. 2. The rooftop kisses between Risa and Ootani during the fireworks on the rooftop is the best I've seen in an anime. The location was realistic as well as there reactions towards each other. "

Doggy Dog World
Rachell's new doggie, Sabrina's friend's doggie plus Keffe's doggie...sigh it's a doggie dog world.


Poop and pee around you while ur sleeping is not a fun thing.

Idea of the day: Pussycat Dolls in Malaysia would be =PetpetKuching Patung

No comments: