Saturday 22 September 2007

Holilaze

Pei Jien's (Pigeon's) Birthday!
Happy Coming-Out-Of-Your-Mother's-Vagina Day!



Oh Gosh, Look behind rach and li fang- It's the Cheshire cat.


This pic below is just a stray pic I decided to post as those who don't really track me won't know the difference anyway.OMG, I love facebook! all the pictures that are tagged with me inside are instantly delivered, I can jus copy paste here and save effort,time and money.
God bless Facebook.

Holilaze

Yes it's the start of the Lazy Daze. Springtime brings with it flies and spiteful sunshine.

All I really feel like doing is watch my movies.
It's about a boy who has no bellybutton and he's basically a supersmart 16-year old newborn. Funny and interesting. reccomended.

Next up: The sights of Melbourne.

No comments: