Tuesday 25 March 2008

Royce-Tinted Glasses

The daylight pierces my eyes. The morning has come all too soon. I am still awake.

My days are Nights; and the nights, Days.

However, I've been a busy little bee in the night. Working on multiple projects once again.
Here are the results:

For Visual Language, I'm supposed to do a Mise En Scene (Scene Setting) where I establish two character's Social Status.

Let me provide the explanation



The Two social groups are the Popular Cheerleaders and the Occultic Misfits
It makes sense because it's supposed to be a scene from a Horror film, think Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Man I miss that show.

Besides that I was busy creating a new icon for myself, A Roycicon if you will.
It started from the inspiring phrase:
Looking through Rose-Tinted Glasses

The Free Dictionary explains this as:

rose-tinted glasses (British, American & Australian, British)

if someone looks at something through rose-tinted glasses, they see only the pleasant parts of it. She has always looked at life through rose-tinted glasses.

rose-coloured glasses (British & Australian, American & Australian, British)

if someone thinks about or looks at something with rose-coloured glasses, they think it is more pleasant than it really is. She's nostalgic for a past that she sees through rose-colored glasses.

SO I created my own Royce-Tinted Glasses, or Roycoloured Glasses.






Which do you think is best as my new blog banner?
Man, it's gonna be tough redesigning the blog.

I was sooo happy last night. It was a beautiful Stormy night.

My Absolute FAVOURITE WEATHER.


Should be like this every night.

No comments: