Tuesday 10 June 2008

Chillaxing

I know I'm such a loser, but now I'm just playing my wonderful computer game,
Black & White, hahah so fun. relaxing nya.
Wee, lovely fun Holy cows
Everyone should play Blakc and White, where else can you play a god that has control over a huge cow.


I decided to continue posting my wonderful works that I've done.
(COPYRIGHT OF ROYCE TAN)
My Anti-drugs campaign, for the less informed, Ice is slang for Crystal Meth.
I even made a few.
(COPYRIGHT OF ROYCE TAN)
(COPYRIGHT OF ROYCE TAN)

Don't you think this is such great work. High Distinction on a silver platter please.
On a side note, even though I am so proud of my work, I received a backside grade for my final portfolio!
I was flabbergasted! In simple pure disbelief that I could get so low for the course that I was most confident in.
I refused to accept such an insult to my own body of work that I requested a review of the marking. Sometimes, you just have to defend your work and fight for what is rightly due.

lol, so semangat and brave all of a sudden.

ok I'm leaving it at that.

1 comment:

Shazz said...

YEAH!~ Let's BRING IT ON ROYCE!~ Haha~ I love the dawgie-dawg-love~ if it's true such backside had fallen upon you, then I'm with you all the way from Malaysia lorr!~ GOOO PLANET!~ YAY! ;D