Monday 11 August 2008

Quotable Quotes

Phrases I shall remember always... or at least till Alzheimer's kicks in.

Lord Henry from The Picture of Dorian Gray:
"Punctuality is the thief of time."

Dracolshian AKA Chrystal:
"Waddling through life."

Derrick's Facebook profile :
""Imagine the most beautiful flower you've ever seen. Now, imagine a vagina next to it."

"I always wanted a pet, but my mother wouldn't let me get one. So I decided to have a baby instead."

Rachell's Facebook profile:
“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” Coco Chanel

Kai Gwee's Facebook profile:
"A creative mess is better then tidy idleness..."

Isaac Low on Phillip Island:
"When I look at the stars, it reminds me of my back acne.."

HAHAHAHAHAA sorry zacky

OOOh I just came up with a really good one.

Royce Tan:
"The core nature of emotion is irrational and impossible to define, so why do we try to rationalize our emotions? We should just be feeling it."

"Attraction happens but Love develops."

Coming up - Melbourne Museum (thru Manic eyes)
Phillip Island

Yours Fakefully,
Royce

No comments: