Sunday 3 January 2010

2010 Cycles Around the Sun

Astrologically, the Earth returns to its starting point on the track around the Sun.
Historically, 2010 years since Jesus started that whole A.D thing.
Chronologically, like a grain of sand in all the deserts of the world.
Psychologically, a reset button for us drones that run on strict calenders.
Pessimistically, 2 years before Armageddon?
Personally... a standstill.


I know it's rather ironic, I just repackaged my blog hoping that it would give me that kick in the back to get the motivation going. However, after finishing my studies and being faced with the daunting task of applying for a permanent residence and looking for a job and deciding what to do with my life.

It's just all... a bit much.


The currents are flowing, your boat rocks wildly, you're at the fork of the river. You need to make a decision right now. You can't see where they lead you, you're not even sure if you'll survive the turn. You know whichever branch you choose, there's no going back.
That river is my life. I just hope I'll get a sign soon.

I have narrowed it down to four options of four cities I dream of living in:
Deploy anchors (M)
Down the widest stream (S)
Return to mother ship (K)
Run into the sun (T)


Well, at least it feels like a full year is ahead, which gives me a little time to consider. The countdown already begins.

No comments: