Wednesday 6 January 2010

Unemployed, Finger Cuts and Moonlight Movies

Warning for the squirmish, A while ago I mentioned that I sliced my finger really badly. I'm finally gonna post up a picture of it, so please do not scroll all the way if you don't wanna see it. It's not that bad though, cuz it was a clean cut from a kitchen knife, but the torrents of blood... Man I should have taken a pic of the 4 wads of kitchen towels that my blood soaked through.


Anyway, first let's talk about unemployment. I'm done with my Personal Shopping stint, which was pretty intensive while it lasted. I'm a much better shopper at Ikea now, knowing where the sections are and how to assemble large scale furniture.

This was an example of a day at Ikea, Thanks to Ryan who came along to help, otherwise I would have just slept over at Ikea just trying to get all the stuff needed.







Seriously, it was like raiding the Ikea warehouse 9 planks of these, 9 shelves, 9 long thingies, 10 doors, 10 whores and we fell to the floor. And it's not a trick of perspective, they're really taller than Ryan.
Personal Shopping is NOT easy.

On a more cheerful note, after the Xmas and the New Year's celebration, I prefer the more calm start of the new year. It's like breakfast time after being rudely awakened by the sonic boom of an alarm clock.

A bunch of us went to try the Moonlight cinema! A show under the stars, (=3)




Everyone's all cuddled up and lying on the grass

And that's how an inflatable screen gets blown into existence.

We were watching Couples' Retreat, which ended up being a pretty good Rom-Com. Perhaps because I wasn't expecting much, but I'd give it a 7.5 / 10 as the show had a good sense of lead up jokes.





Finally!
|

|
|
|
You readY?

|
|
|
|

|
|
|

|

Sure you wanna see it??
 
|

|
|
|

My bloody Finger!!







Hahah, I know it doesn't look that bad now, but my finger's not dirty you guys, its been STAINED from soaking in the blood. Till now, I still cannot feel the left side of my finger, and it's been 2-3 weeks. I guess all the nerves are permanently severed.


Oh NO! I shall never read Braille again T_T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!