Saturday 9 January 2010

Wrapper girls and Healing finger

short update. I'm moving!

I've been on a movie marathon - here's my ratings and recommendations :



As you can see, My favourite was Coraline, written by one of my fav authors : Neil Gaiman, known to you as the writer of Stardust.

I felt so inspired that I had to crate some art. So I pasted the chocolate wrapper from my movie snack and the kitchen towels together then drew the girls into the dress.


They look yummy don't they :)
And speaking of yummy ~ me and Suko had a wild night on Thursday.


You are under arrest for being too hot!



Le freak, Ces't Chic



Oh and this is the status of my finger :

Eew!
I know, THAT'S supposed to be healing.

Looks like a finger vagina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heey Roycie! Ugh, I feel so bad. I've been drifting away from so many ppl. YOUR FINGER! I saw the bloody pic. U should have posted a huge warning "Unsuitable for the faint hearted". Hahaha. Kinda reminds me of my finger. It'll nvr be the same again. XD How r u?