Sunday 25 November 2007

Fourth day home

I am impressed with my own tenacity for completing my list of Things-to-do-in-KL.

I have already met up with All my Wifeys that are here and ticked half of my list. and it's only the fourth day... Two more months to go!

so people..Hook me up like The Veronicas and call me on this number:

0123831778.
Yeap, it's my old number and my mom managed to reactivate it for me. Thanks Big momma.

continuing the previous post, The next day,after taking a very brief glimpse at Pyramid 2, Sam drove us to Ikea where we were tricked into buying things we don't necessarily need. Then i went to Ikano's Tough and spent the rest of my supposedly "extra" spending money for my time here in Kl.

great~ all in one day. Budget blown.

Then we went to watch " Penny Dreadful"
It should be called "So Dreadful, not worth a Penny" then the tagline should be "Don't watch! Forget it!"... such nonsense storyline lor!

I tell you,the actress sibeh annoyin! Annoys the shiiiat out of me! The ending is a cliffhanger which just makes me want to push the writer off a cliff. Blah... somemore we mostly LAUGHED through the HORROR show. (especially when loser actress was eating the pills and Sam said "mmm Cadbury." LOL.) And they kept focusing on the dead woman's face, as if to show - ' Seee! she can act dead '

I put spoilers cuz u're not gonna watch it anyway.

Next is Winson's birthday dinner on the 22/11! Happy Birthday My KimmySheep *pats*
Thanks for coming all the way to fetch me and jam down to Pavillion.Sorry you ended up late for your own birthday (Paiseh la)

I think your super geng birthday present is that me and your classmates ended up cleaning your house for you. But you're worth it ;P

The next day was a happy mamaking at both Williams AND Sri Murni (hahaha visited both the brothers in one day) plus Boardgaming at Mage Cafe with Fiona and Gang. Fun fun fun

Finally today was the DBSK/TVXQ concert! yay! I met up with Yee Jenn to sweat our way in the LRT to Stadium Merdeka. I tell you, I have not sweat like this even in the Sauna in Melbourne.

We met up at 4pm, got in by 6pm for an 8pm show.
Semangatnya...


Overall the show was entertaining, if only I understood Korean though. I just think their voice is really powerful and I can't believe they are the same age as Me except for Hero who is one year older and Max who is one year younger.





Speaking of Music, Tim sent me quite a few songs. firstly, from an old Diva:

Britney Spears, whom I expected to fall flat on her face with her new album,but instead made me fall in love with this song!
Piece Of Me




I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don’t matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still gonna put pictures of my derrière in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me…

I’m Miss bad media karma
Another day, another drama
Guess I can’t see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I’m still an exceptional earner
You want a piece of me

I’m Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. Oh my God that Britney’s Shameless
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in
(You want a piece of me)
I’m Mrs. she’s too big now she’s too thin
(You want a piece of me)

I’m Mrs. ‘You want a piece of me?’
Tryin’ and pissin’ me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who’s flippin’ me off
Hopin’ I’ll resort to some havoc
End up settlin’ in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?
I’m Mrs. ‘Most likely to get on the TV for slippin’ on the streets’
When getting the groceries, not for real..
Are you kidding me?
No wonder there's panic in the industry
I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?


then The New Diva
Leona Lewis who won Simon Cowell's show: X Factor

Her debut single, "A Moment like This", was released in December 2006, breaking a world record after it was downloaded fifty thousand times within thirty minutes.[1] Her debut album, Spirit, was released in November 2007, and became the fastest selling debut album in both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.[2][3] It is claimed Lewis will be the first winner of a major television talent show in both the UK and U.S. to be given a major global launch with the release of the album.[4]Here's a song from her new album: Bleeding Love


and an old one (you should hear the ending part, that's when her voice hits the Whistle register)

No comments: