Saturday 30 August 2008

Disturbia (not the movie)

Loving the new Billboard top picks:

Katy Perry - Hot n Cold
David Archuleta - Crush


Rihanna - Disturbia

Disturbia -
Love It~



I'm finally able to upload some pics of Falls Creek trip onto facebook. Personal schedule has not been kind to me.

I'm having a big relief now since I'm having a week's break. Tomorrow am gonna celebrate Merdeka eve at the CQ. It's certainly been awhile since I've clubbed and I'm starting to..(believe it or not) get tired of it.

Gasp. I know. I can't believe it either ~ Have I reached the jaded quarter life crisis?

Nowadays I'm just abuzz with client meetings, group project meetings and commitments.
One such meeting was pretty memorable though..

FUNNY MOMENT:
So Me,Rach,Kristina and Li Fang were meeting up with a client. The client came out of the office and saw us,

Client: "Oh hey, I can't meet with you guys today, I've taken a week off....."

Me: " Oh that's so great! I want to take a week off as well!"( big smiley face and jealous tone)

Client: ".....because of a death in the family."

Me : (Face drops to the floor out of embarassment) "Oh sorry..." (awkward moment)

Li Fang: (She obviously didn't follow the conversation and turned to the upset client and said in a happy tone)
"Oh, that's alrite"


What kind of consolation is that? When I realized what she said I laughed my ass off.
Oh, a death of your loved one? that's alrite, I don't mind. I forgive you...

EL-OH-EL | the funny moments abound.

No comments: