Sunday 21 December 2008

Dreamworld


Obligatory Entrance shot, to PROVE I was there.
pharquing tourist shot. so Boredom!

Tigger from Winnie the Pooh




The Claw!!! I loved it!

Yeah that's how I was riding it!



Such an interesting toilet sign.


I like the way it starts with "THIS HOLE!" LOL


OMG, seriously freaked me out lor. Cartoon world is like this twisted maniacal place.

For evil Teletubbies to mate and populate...


Even the babies are WANTED.


I should destroooy cartoon world.


Oh I love this shot that I took by accident using timer.
It reminded me so much of Beauty and the Beast.
So I tested my photoshop magic and,,,..



Magic lehh. Wahaha.

Tale as old as time,
Song as old as rhyme.

Beauty had a SEX CHANGE!
BEASTIALITY!

1 comment:

Shazz said...

OMG, You're BEAUTIFUL?! (O_O)