Saturday 14 November 2009

400: Recipe + Dreams

This is a reverse chronological order of the Life of Royce, in 400 posts.
It's interesting how I've unintentionally documented my life here for all to see for so many years.
I remember when blogging first became a trend, I just thought it was something cool people did to show that you're tech-savvy.

Years later, I realize this is my history book. If I die, this would probably be revisited by those left behind.

Funny how we all say left behind. As if, we're all so sure that we're heading somewhere first, and then others will eventually follow.

Like I just read, "Reality is but a collective hunch". We all simply guessing at what 'Is' and what 'Will be'.
I hate it when I get into that philosophical impasse.


Today I made a super yummy meal by accident, So I am noting it down for future reference.


The Superb Salmon Soup :
Ingredients-
  • half a fillet of salmon
  • a handful of spinach
  • sliced truss tomatoes
  • 2 pork & mushroom balls
  • one clove of shallot
  • sliced swiss mushrooms
  • pickled japanese ginger
  • bits of turkey spam
Toss it all in a 13 or 15 inch pot and bring to boil
(I know it doesn't sound very appetizing, but HellO! I'm Royce. I know yummy when I taste it)

Flavouring-
  • All Spice
  • Soy Sauce
  • Oyster Sauce
  • Salt
Then stir and eat.

So simple. So tasty. Salivate.
Benefits : It heats up the body so prepare for a good sweat. It rids you of gas/wind because of the ginger; so not a very polite meal to have around guests. lol.


Operation dream

Last night I had another dream, I was on the operating table, looking at my open chest with the heart pumping in the middle. The surgeon was staring maniacally at my heart, as if shooting lasers with her crazy eyes.



I zoomed in on my heart, and saw that it was translucent. It's skin was the opaque layer of a jellyfish skin with bits of onyx in it. A tear in my heart appeared but did not bleed. Instead, my heart expanded and sprouted out of my chest.


The surgeon whose face was behind the surgical mask squinted hard, lifted her palms towards the operating table. Out of her hands shot many tiny silver pellets in slow motion. Like the 'Matrix', the little bullets headed for my sliced chest.


In panic, my outer self stretched out a hand in front of the pellets and held them in the air. With a very real pressure, I could feel myself push the air, pellets and kinetic force back towards the surgeon. The pellets move away and sped up towards the surgeons terrified eyes.

The silver pellet was reflected in the close up view of her eyes as her iris dilated in fear.
I woke up to the musty morning of Melbourne.


Wow my sketches remind me of Heroes- Isaac Mendez, the precognitive artist. I believe me and my sister have a little bit of that.

Or perhaps it's part of the whole Revelations chapter.
And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Never thought I'd quote scripture on my blog. But this is the way the bible probably started out as, before it was translated, reduced and reiterated into almost ridiculously accurate verses.
Verses that is still considered The Word of God by Christians today, as my Bible Knowledge teacher used to say " As Christians, for all debates on Christianity, we take the bible as the final word and the highest authority."

Therefore verses such as these remain our highest authority-
Deuteronomy 22:11
Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together
And Deuteronomy 22:12
Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear

Hurry! Go make cloaks of only pure wool or linen and make tassels on the four corners of the cloak! Thou shalt not commit anymore fashion sins anymore!


Haha, I really have issues with all these religious stuff.
That is why life should be simple and I should just sketch pretty women.

No comments: